04 May Join the 3rdspace team! Project Manager position available
3rdspace is a specialist content company in Australia and the UK. We help brands with purpose create content that provokes action.
We’re a mixed bunch from a vast array of backgrounds who work as a trusted partner with some of the most courageous and inspiring brands in both B2C and B2B environments.
Our clients love us due to our highly strategic approach, our energy, agility and ability to solve tough challenges with a highly collaborative spirit.
Our team love our purpose led approach, the vast array of work and our DNA driven by being humanity obsessed, open to possibility and future focussed that opens up opportunities to learn and grow their career.
If you have a passion to help grow and nurture the brands you work with and want to make content your speciality, we’ve got the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
Desired Skills and Experience – about you
- 3 plus years in a digital content orientated business this could be agency, media company or brand side
- Strong understanding of strategic marketing and branded content,
- You live and breathe social media and love emerging technologies
- Experience in a fast paced, agile environment where roles can be versatile.
- Superior relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Meticulously organised; Be a master of our internal processes,
- Ability to contribute to multiple facets of the business
- Passionate about story telling
- Ability to communicate a solution by building a presentation deck
- Hungry to learn and grow fast with strong ambition to be one of the best in the content industry.
- Campaign planning and ongoing project management, including campaign development and implementation, project management, budget and effective time management to ensure projects deliver for our clients on time within budget.
- Deliver effective internal briefings and provide appropriate guidance to the team
- Proactively build opportunities & contribute to pitches
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to create insight led concepts to take to market
- Be responsible for client communication through client Wip Documents/ contact reports/ post campaign reports.
- Work with the producers and creative team to execute campaigns including regularly updating and fine tuning campaigns with our clients.
- Use your personal passion and creativity to contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we’re in; establish a presence within the 3rdspace business.
- Engage with clients beyond briefs – working with the 3rdspace team to proactively solve their business challenges.
- Work with the senior team to regularly fine tune the marketing/PR/creds/website.
- Help us win awards and generate trade press coverage for campaigns.
- Contribute to strong culture and knowledge sharing within the team
For more information or to apply, please contact: