(6 - 8 months tbc) contract role
15 - 20 hours per week, billed hourly basis
Want to be one of the best data-driven marketers - who can deliver
3rdspace is an award winning content agency working with some of Australia’s
leading B2B and B2C brands.
We have a contract opportunity for a social amplification gun who is as comfortable in building, running and optimising paid campaigns on LinkedIn along with other social platforms and digital platforms.Your responsibilities include paid and organic socials, campaign effectiveness measurement and media. You will also be involved in our 3rdspace marketing so an interest and basic knowledge in CRM and automated campaigning is a bonus, or something we can help you learn about in the role.
If you love content, media, and deliver results whilst working autonomously we would
love to meet you.
Whilst we have an outline of the role we also want you to bring your superpowers.
Here’s what we think you’ll be doing from the get go.
● Work with the strategic and creative teams to develop tailored multi-channel media strategies to achieve above benchmark campaign KPIs.
● Work with LinkedIn to develop and leverage our relationship as a LInkedin partner - building campaigns, paid and organic, understanding all the tips and tricks to optimise and be able to lead client projects.
● Build, monitor, track and optimise ad campaigns not just on LinkedIn but also Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Teads, The Mandarin to name a few… google ad words a bonus!
● Forecast upcoming campaign results based on industry benchmarks and previous client campaign track records.
● Develop posting copy for organic and paid campaigns.
● Work to client budgets to develop results-driven media plans across numerous channels.
● Work with 3rdspace accounts team to manage and track incoming and outgoing media spends.
● Work with media partners to implement display and native campaigns for clients.
● Deliver regular performance reports on social media campaigns that measure KPIs, campaign metrics and provide optimisation recommendations.
● Regularly liaise with clients via email, phone & Teams.
● Support leadership with 3rdspace marketing across social media.
● Developing time plans and estimates for projects which work for all stakeholders and managing them accordingly.
● Manage your time to ensure we are delivering projects as per scope and estimate to deliver the output on time and to the agreed level of production technique.
● Interested in marketing automation with a keen desire to develop further, working with the team on CRM journeys and go to market messaging.
● Contribute to strong culture and knowledge sharing within the team.
● You live and breathe social media and can write posts and manage their scheduling.
● You know the key media (above) and also have ideas about other media to use and recommendations to make.
● Have initiative and energy, with a willingness to work across a broad range of projects.
● Calm and can handle multiple tasks at once.
● A bit obsessed about being organised, hitting KPIS and over delivering where possible.
● Hungry to deliver and immediately be part of a welcoming team.
HOURLY RATE relevant to experience and skill set
email your resume and intro to firstname.lastname@example.org